Deloitte Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Deloitte Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Deloitte Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Deloitte Bursary 2023. Deloitte invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: Open all year round.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”) (known as “Deloitte”) was founded in London, United Kingdom in the year 1845. The UK-incorporated company is the biggest professional services network across the globe (according to their number of professionals and revenue) is among the worlds “Big Four” accounting firms.
The company provides consulting, tax, audit, assurance, financial risk advisory and enterprise risk services, with over 260 000 professionals employed at member firms across the world. Deloitte currently operates in over 150 territories and countries.
Deloitte operates as “Deloitte & Touche” within South Africa, a part of Deloitte Africa. Deloitte Africa is a member firm of DTTL.
What does Deloitte bursary cover?
Each year, Deloitte award bursaries to deserving students. Bursaries are awarded to learners studying towards a SAICA accredited Chartered Accountancy stream degree qualification (undergraduate or postgraduate).
The bursary award will cover the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed book and accommodation (to a capped amount).
On completion of their studies, students are required to complete a 3 year traineeship programme with the company.
Deloitte Bursary 2023 Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen or a Namibian citizen
- You must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- You must have passed Mathematics in Matric (not Mathematical Literacy)
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a CA-stream undergraduate or postgraduate qualification
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a SAICA-accredited University
- You must be wish to pursue a career in the Chartered Accountancy profession
- You must be meet the academic requirements for Accounting major
- 1st and 2nd year students: you must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70%
- 3rd year students: you must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65%
- You must have completed at least 4 subjects in your previous academic year of study
How to apply for Deloitte South Africa Bursary 2023
You may be required to submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation when applying (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric
- Latest tertiary academic record
- Motivational Letter
Deloitte Bursary Closing Date
None – submission of applications are open all year round and students are welcome to apply at any time.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Deloitte directly:
Contact page: https://www.dyis.co.za/contact-us/