Arup Education Trust Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Arup Education Trust Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Arup Education Trust Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Arup Education Trust Bursary 2023. Arup Group Limited invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 30 November 2022
Arup Education Trust Bursary South Africa 2023
Arup (Arup Group Limited) was founded as a multinational professional services company by Sir Ove Arup in 1946. The firm provides planning, design, engineering, consulting and project management services across the built environment sector.
Headquartered in London, within the United Kingdom, the company employs more than 13 000 staff members in their 92 offices. The companies offices are located throughout 35 countries, with a presence in Africa, Europe, Australasia, East Asia, the Americas and the Middle East.
The Arup Education Trust was formed in 2011, with the aim of bettering the lives of previously disadvantaged students by way of education. They are committed to helping female students advance their skills, with at least half of the beneficiaries being women.
The Arup Education Trust is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for Built Environment degree qualifications, including the following fields:
The Bursary was created in the hopes of helping students with strong academic merit, but lacking financial funding.
Arup Education Trust Bursary Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be from a designated group per South Africa’s B-BBEE codes (Black African, Coloured, Indian/ Asian, disabled)
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards a degree in the built environment field (1st year students are welcome to apply)
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have a total combined household income of LESS than R15 000 per month
How to apply for Arup Education Trust Bursary
Applications must be submitted online via: Arup Education Trust Bursary Application 2023
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full university academic record/ transcripts (on institutions letterhead)
- Most recent university tuition statement from the University (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardians proof of household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, SASSA grant slip if applicable)
Note: supporting documents must be submitted in PDF format and must not be larger than 2MB each.
Arup Education Trust Bursary Closing date
The closing date for the submission of applications for the Arup Education Trust Bursary is 30 November 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Arup directly:
Tel: 011 218 7600
Please do NOT contact Arup if this bursary has already closed.