Bursaries for Occupational Therapy in South Africa 2023: Are you looking for Occupational Therapy bursaries in South Africa 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the various available bursaries for Occupational Therapy in South Africa 2023, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for bursaries to study Occupational Therapy in South Africa 2023.
Occupational Therapy Bursaries for 2023
Occupational Therapists assess and provide treatment to patients with mental/ physical/ cognitive impairments. OT’s help their patients maintain or improve their everyday working and living skills, as well as to banish barriers which may prevent patients from performing simple daily activities.
Occupational Therapist (OT)’s will start out earning around R240 000 per annum if they have little to no experience, while OT’s with between 1 and 4 years of experience can expect a salary of R250 000 per annum. With 5 to 9 years of experience, an OT will earn in the range of R300 000 per annum and highly skilled OT’s with over 10 years of experience could earn around R336 000 per annum.
If you are looking for bursaries or funding for the Occupational Therapy sector, here are some options for you:
- Astron Energy Bursary
- Black Mountain Study Trust Bursary
- City of Cape Town Bursary
- Compensation Fund Bursary
- Gauteng Department of Health Bursary
- Gauteng Department of Social Development Bursary
- ISFAP Bursary
- KZN Department of Health Bursary
- Lonmin Bursary
- Mediclinic Bursary
- Mining Qualifications Authority (MQA) Bursary
- Mpumalanga Provincial Government Bursary
- North West Provincial Government Bursaries
- Transport Education Training Authority (TETA) Bursary
- Western Cape Department of Health Bursary