Alfeco Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Alfeco Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Alfeco Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Alfeco Bursary 2023. Alfeco Holdings invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: May 31, 2023
Alfeco Holdings is a South African integrated metals company, which is made up of 4 divisions: Veer Aluminum (which offers a variety of aluminum products), Pioneer Metals (which focuses on copper and copper-based alloys), Veer Energy (which offers a range of aluminum products) and Veer Steel Mills (which manufactures a range of quality steel products).
Alfeco is committed to Indispensable Skills Development initiatives within the metals sector, thus the bursary initiative was formed. Alfeco supports merSETA, the South African National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and the Skills Development Act, to provide upliftment opportunities to the youth and equip them for the workplace.
Alfeco Bursary Eligible Fields
Alfeco is inviting students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022/ 2023 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Draughting and Technical Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Management and Safety
- Human Resources Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Occupational Health and Safety
Students pursuing their studies in other fields may also apply for consideration.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview – if you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Alfeco Bursary Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or enrolled to study towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or enrolled to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
How to Apply for Alfeco Bursary
Download and complete the Alfeco Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate or final results
- Full academic record, if currently studying
- Proof of registration or acceptance (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of residence
- Medical certificate, if disabled
- Short Curriculum Vitae
Alfeco Bursary 2023 Closing Date
The closing date for the submission of applications for Alfeco Bursary for 2023 academic year is May 31, 2023. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Alfeco directly:
Tel: 011 908 9440
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do NOT contact Alfeco if this bursary has already closed.