HCI Foundation Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for HCI Foundation Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the HCI Foundation Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for HCI Foundation Bursary 2023. HCI Foundation invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 30 September 2022
HCI Foundation bursaries are primarily for our current bursary recipients who will be returning to university in 2023, and new applicants at Honours and Post-graduate Diploma level at the institutions listed below.
When to apply for 2023
HCI Foundation bursary online applications open from 01 August 2022 to 30 September 2022.
Applications are open to South African citizens, refugees and asylum seekers who fulfil the following criteria:
- Current HCI Foundation bursary recipients who are continuing their undergraduate studies in 2023 at a public university or university of technology in South Africa.
- The gross family income should be less than R38 000 per month.
- Age 35 years or under on 30 September 2022
Note: We do not fund part-time, distance learning or students studying at TVET colleges.
- University of Cape Town
- University of the Western Cape
- University of Stellenbosch
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
- University of Pretoria
- University of Witwatersrand
- University of Johannesburg
- Rhodes University
- Nelson Mandela University
- University of the Free State
- North-West University
How to apply
HCI Foundation Bursary Application are done online at: https://hcifoundation.devman.co.za/devman/web/bursary/
Our application form is online, please select Next at the bottom of this page.
No hardcopy application forms will be available. Please note that this application form cannot be downloaded; therefore, you are advised to reserve sufficient time to complete the application online. However, you can start, stop, save and continue your application throughout the application process.
What you need to apply
- You must have a working email address
- You must have a working cell phone number
- You must have a student number if you are applying for your second year of study or higher
- You must have proof of the exact amount of your parents’ or guardians’ monthly income