TTI Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for TTI Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the TTI Bursary application, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for TTI Bursary 2023. TTI invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: applications are accepted throughout the year.
TTI Bursary 2023
TTI is a Bursary Management firm, whose main aim is to provide skills development bursaries to students on behalf of large enterprises. They provide assistance to students by ensuring that they have the means to access opportunities to further their studies in higher education. TTI also provides support to these students during their university experience, ensuring they have adequate support whilst also preparing them to become successful in the job market and ready for the world of entrepreneurship.
TTI acts as an extension of large corporations’ transformation teams. TTI aids these companies by getting involved with their plans from the inception of the bursary programme to taking over an existing B-BBEE strategic plan. TTI ensures value is delivered to their clients and students by coupling their knowledge of the students’ needs with the understanding of their client’s businesses. TTI provides a bursary management relationship model that assists their clients with employee relations, business skill needs, and community relations.
TTI bursary programme
TTI is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for ALL fields of study, at undergraduate degree level. Bursaries may also be awarded for selected postgraduate studies.
TTI bursary funding is made possible by private sector funders contributions.
TTI’s partner institutions include:
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Capricorn College for TVET
- Central University of Technology
- Durban University of Technology
- Eastcape Midlands TVET College
- Ekurhuleni East TVET College
- Ekurhuleni West College
- Flavius Mareka TVET College
- Gert Sibande TVET College
- Lovedale TVET College
- Mangosuthu University of Technology
- Motheo TVET College
- MSE TVET College
- Nelson Mandela University
- Nkangala TVET College
- North-West University
- Northlink College
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University
- Stellenbosch University
- Tshwane University of Technology
- Thekwini TVET College
- Tshwane North TVET College
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
- University of Limpopo
- University of Mpumalanga
- University of the Free State
- Vhembe TVET College
- University of Cape Town
- University of Johannesburg
- University of Venda
- University of the Witwatersrand
- Walter Sisulu University
- Waterberg TVET College.
What does TTI bursary cover?
The full cost bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, all study related materials, accommodation, as well as a monthly allowance for meals or transport.
The programme also provides bursary recipients with mentoring, psychological support, and coaching.
TTI bursary requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be accepted or registered to study at a DHET registered public institution in South Africa (including Universities, Universities of Technology, Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Colleges and Agricultural Colleges)
- You must be studying towards your first Degree qualification (applicable for undergraduate students)
- You must be Black (i.e. African, Coloured or Indian, in accordance with the B-BBEE codes)
- You must be from a previously disadvantaged background or from the “missing middle” (i.e. parents or guardians have a total annual income of between R350 000 and R600 000)
- You must have excellent academic results
- Preference will be given to students with a strong academic record
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE TTI BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online via: TTI Bursary Application 2023
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- South African Identity Document (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance or registration to a tertiary institution (on institutes letterhead)
- Full academic record, including your most recent available results (on institutes letterhead)
- Profile photo (head and shoulders shot)
Note: all candidates will be added to the TTI bursary database and will be contacted when a suitable bursary becomes available (i.e TTI may contact you at anytime throughout the year).
TTI bursary closing date
There is no closing date for the submission of applications for the TTI Bursary – applications are accepted throughout the year.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact TTI directly: