Bursaries for Operations Management in South Africa 2023: Are you looking for Operations Management bursaries in South Africa 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the various available bursaries to study Operations Management in South Africa 2023, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Operations Management bursaries in South Africa 2023.
Operations Management Bursaries for 2023
Operations management is an area of management concerned with designing and controlling the process of production and redesigning business operations in the production of goods or services. It involves the responsibility of ensuring that business operations are efficient in terms of using as few resources as needed and effective in meeting customer requirements.
Operations management is the administration of business practices to create the highest level of efficiency possible within an organization.
In most businesses, operations managers oversee the big picture of their organization. They are responsible for managing processes, purchasing, accounting, human resources, inventory, and IT. There are different levels to an operations manager’s career path.
If you are looking for bursaries or funding for the Operations Management sector, here are some options for you:
- AECOM Bursary
- Bridgestone Bursary
- Capitec Bank Bursary
- City of Cape Town Bursary
- Department of Public Works Bursary
- Department of Tourism Bursary
- Department of Water & Sanitation Bursary
- Egis Operation South Africa Bursary
- Gauteng Film Commission (GFC) Bursary
- Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme
- Land Bank Bursary
- MANCOSA Bursary
- Master Builders Association Western Cape (MBAWC) Bursary
- Mhlathuze Water Bursary
- Municipal Infrastructure Support Agent (MISA) Bursary
- Musina Local Municipality Bursary
- North West Provincial Government Bursaries
- Oasis Bursary
- Power Group Bursary
- Sasha Laurel Bursary
- Services Sector Education and Training Authority (Services SETA) Bursary
- South African Forestry Company Limited (SAFCOL) Bursary
- Western Cape Provincial Treasury Bursary