Mulilo Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Mulilo Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Mulilo Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Mulilo Bursary 2023. Mulilo Southern Africa invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 3 October 2022
Mulilo Bursary 2023
Mulilo, formed in 2008, is a South African independent renewable energy developer and strategic equity investor, committed to delivering clean and affordable electricity to the nation. The company is focused on Wind and Solar PV technologies, and it creates, builds and operates renewable projects throughout the country.
The Mulilo Bursary Fund was founded with the aim of financially assisting disadvantaged students, within the community in which the company operates. Since it was initiated in 2014, the Mulilo Bursary Fund has supported more than 100 students.
Mulilo is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for ALL fields of study (at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level, as well as for Distance Learning), for students from the Northern Cape province.
What Does Mulilo Bursary Cover?
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, textbook allowance, accommodation and a monthly stipend.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed telephonically – applicants that pass the telephonic interview will be invited to attend a physical in-person interview, before final selection can be made.
Successful candidates will be notified of their acceptance, by 5 January 2023 at the latest. Students who do not receive any feedback, should consider their application unsuccessful.
Mulilo Bursary Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be 35 years old or younger
- You must permanently reside within the Northern Cape province, in either of these municipalities: Emthanjeni, Renosterberg or Siyathemba
- You must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on study towards an Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Distance Learning qualification, in any field
- You must be studying or have applied to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa (University, Technicon or TVET College)
- You must have a total combined family income of NOT more than R180 000 per annum
How to Apply for Mulilo Bursary
Download and complete the Mulilo Bursary Application Form 2023 (.docx)
Enter “www.internships-sa.com” in the field asking how you heard about the Mulilo bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed bursary application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ transcripts, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of application or registration at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivational essay, explaining why you are applying for the bursary and why you should be selected (see application form for further details) (minimum 1 page)
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “Mulilo Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
Mulilo Bursary 2023 Closing Date
The closing date for the submission of applications for the Mulilo Bursary is 3 October 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.
For any queries related to this scholarship programme, please contact Mulilo directly:
Contact person: Stacey-Ann Abrahams
Tel: 063 296 2908 / 021 685 3240
Please do NOT contact Mulilo if this bursary has already closed.