Bursaries for Real Estate in South Africa 2023: Are you looking for Real Estate bursaries in South Africa 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the various available bursaries to study Real Estate in South Africa 2023, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Real Estate bursaries in South Africa 2023.
Real Estate Bursaries for 2023
To work within the Real Estate and Property industry, one would need to become a realtor. A realtor (real estate agent) is someone who acts as a representative for buyers and sellers of real estate/ property. Realtors are essentially the middle man within the industry as they aid the owners of property by handling all administrative tasks for them whilst also seeing to the needs of the buyer.
The Real Estate sector is very important to society as it not only provides housing to people and a location to businesses but also is the largest and most lucrative form of investment within society. Realtors are also important as they ensure that all transactions between owners and buyers/tenants are done ethically, legally, and correctly.
To become a real estate agent, you do not necessarily need a Bachelors’s or Honours degree. You would, however, need to obtain a relevant real estate qualification as well as partake in an internship programme at a relevant real estate company. You would also need to register with an Estate Agency Affairs Board and complete a relevant NQF-4 qualification. Some unique career opportunities in real estate, aside from being a realtor/ agent are to become a real estate managing broker, commercial real estate agent, investor, residential or commercial appraiser, property manager, leasing manager, and more.
Students looking for bursary, scholarship or other funding opportunities within the Real Estate sector, should have a look at these opportunities:
- Astron Energy Bursary
- Bridgestone Bursary
- CETA Thapelo Madibeng Bursary
- City of Johannesburg Bursary
- Clicks Foundation Bursary
- eThekwini Municipality Bursary
- Eastern Cape Department of Public Works and Infrastructure Bursary
- Gauteng Dept of Roads and Transport Bursary
- KwaDukuza Municipality Bursary
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Bursaries
- Limpopo Department of Public Works Bursary
- Masakh’iSizwe (Department of Transport and Public Works) Bursary
- Mpumalanga Provincial Government Bursary
- The Msunduzi Municipality Bursary
- National Housing Finance Corporation (NHFC) Bursary
- NESP Scholarship
- North West Provincial Government Bursaries
- Oasis Bursary
- Rand Water Bursary
- Ratlou Local Municipality Bursary
- Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone (RBIDZ) Bursary
- South African Institute of Black Property Practitioners (SAIBPP) Bursary
- South African Institute of Valuers (SAIV) Bursary
- South African Property Owners Association (SAPOA) Bursary
- Services Sector Education and Training Authority (Services SETA) Bursary