Mbuyelo Mining Contractors Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Mbuyelo Mining Contractors Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Mbuyelo Mining Contractors Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Mbuyelo Mining Contractors Bursary 2023. Mbuyelo Mining Contractors invites qualifying South -African students to apply for its Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 30 September 2022
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate degree studies, within these fields:
- Human Resources
- Industrial Psychology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
The bursary is renewable each year, dependent on satisfactory academic performance.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 30 days after the closing date – if you have not received any feedback by 31 October 2022, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Mbuyelo Mining Contractors Bursary Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above, in 2023
- You must be studying or have registered to study at a recognized and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in Matric, if currently in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% for all major subject at tertiary level, if currently studying
- Preference will be given to students who reside in any of these areas: Emakhazeni, Chief Albert Luthuli and Steve Tshwete Municipalities
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at Mbuyelo Bursary Application 2023