Bursaries for Land Surveying students in South Africa 2023: Are you looking for Land Surveying bursaries in South Africa 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the various available bursaries to study Land Surveying in South Africa 2023, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Land Surveying bursaries in South Africa 2023.
Land Surveying Bursaries for 2023
Land surveying is a science that relies on recorded documents, historical facts, and current best practices to recreate lines, corners, monuments, and property borders. Determining the boundaries of a person’s property, which is described in legal papers, is one of land surveying’s key goals.
The border is then marked on the ground by the land surveyor in accordance with the description provided in the document so that the property owner is aware of the extent of their ownership. Archaeology and private investigation are the two main subdisciplines of land surveying. Civil engineers, architects, town planners, developers, property owners, construction companies, and mining companies are a few professions that fall within the category of land surveying.
In order to create telegraphic, cadastral, engineering, contour, and construction surveys, land surveying is essential.
You can pursue a Bachelor of Science in Land Surveying or a Bachelor of Science in any area of surveying to become a land surveyor. Following that, you must finish 300 days of practical labor, ace certain exams, and make council fee payments. You can register as a professional surveyor once you meet the requirements and have been approved by the South African Geomatics Council (SAGC).
If you are looking for bursaries or funding for the Land Surveying sector, here are some options for you:
- Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality Bursary
- CETA Thapelo Madibeng Bursary
- City of Cape Town Bursary
- Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD) Bursary
- Department of Water & Sanitation Bursary
- Eastern Cape Department of Public Works and Infrastructure Bursary
- Gauteng Dept of Roads and Transport Bursary
- iSimangaliso Wetland Park Bursary
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Bursaries
- Mpumalanga Provincial Government Bursary
- North West Provincial Government Bursaries
- Pyrotec Bursary
- Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone (RBIDZ) Bursary
- The Msunduzi Municipality Bursary