Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary 2023. Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 31 October 2022
Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary 2023
Kuehne+Nagel Inzuzo Trust invites qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded to Black female students, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies towards the following qualifications:
- Accounting (BCom)
- Financial Management (BCom)
- Information Systems (BCom)
- Logistics (BCom)
- Logistics Management (Diploma)
- Transport Economics (BCom)
The application and selection process includes the following:
- Candidates must submit their application by no later than 31 October 2022, including their completed application form and supporting documents listed below.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an in-person interview during November or December 2022.
- The Trust will announce successful bursary recipients in January 2023.
- Applicants will be contacted during each step of the selection process, to keep them updated regarding their application status.
Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be Black
- You must be female
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards one of the qualifications listed above
- You must be enrolled in your 2nd year, 3rd year or postgraduate studies (1st year students will NOT be funded)
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited university in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in your most recent year of study
- You must be in financial need
- You must have strong leadership capability and have engaged in school, university or community activities
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
How to apply for Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary
Download and complete the KN Inzuzo Trust Bursary Application Form 2023 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Recent passport-sized photo (to be attached to page 2 of the application form)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record, from 1st year of university study (certified copy)
- High School or University awards for academic/ leadership/ sport/ entrepreneurial achievements (certified copies)
- Letter of reference from a high school teacher or university lecturer (signed and stamped)
- Proof of acceptance/ provisional acceptance from your University (on institutions letterhead)
- Financial statements or quote from University for cost of tuition, books, accommodation etc (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardian’s proof of household income (latest payslips or affidavit if employed, affidavit if unemployed, pension advice slip if on pension) (certified copies)
- Parents or guardian’s proof of residence
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (maximum 4 pages)
Note: applicants are encouraged to keep a copy of the completed application form and supporting documents for their own records.
Applications must be submitted in either of the following ways:
– Email: email@example.com
(Insert the words “KN Inzuzo Trust Bursary Application 2023” in the email subject line).
– Hand delivery:
Busi Mabena (Transformation & Development Manager)
The Kuehne+Nagel Inzuzo Trust
9 Nguni Drive
Longmeadow West Business Park
Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary 2023 Closing Date
The closing date for Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust bursary 2023 online application is 31 October 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.