Website Department of Public Service and Administration - DPSA
Department of Public Service and Administration – DPSA is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Court Manager in Tubatse, Limpopo who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
- Employer Name: Department of Public Service and Administration – DPSA
- Position: Court Manager
- Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
- Location: Tubatse, Limpopo, South Africa
Key Performance Areas: Vacancies in South Africa today
- Coordinate and manage the financial, human resource, risk and security in the court;
- Manage the strategic and business
- Manage the facility, physical resources, information and communication related to courts;
- Lead and manage the transformation of the office;
- Compile and analyze court statistics to show performance and trends;
- Support case flow management at the court;
- Compile annual performance and statutory reports to the relevant users;
- Develop and implement customer service improvements ;
- Manage service level agreements.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Vacancies in South Africa today
- A three (3) year qualification in Public Administration/Management /or a National Diploma/ Degree/ NQF level 6 in Service Management (NQF Level 5) plus module in Case Flow Management or equivalent qualification;
- Three (3) years managerial or supervisory experience;
- Knowledge and experience in office and district administration;
- Knowledge of the Public Financial Management Act (PFMA);
- Experience in managing Trust (Third Party Funds) and Vote Account;
- A valid driver’s licence.
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer literacy;
- Communication skills;
- Motivation skills;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Financial management skills;
- Decision making skills;
- Loyalty and honesty;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Team leadership;
- Management of interpersonal conflict and problems solving;
- Customer focus and responsive.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.