Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Conduct security investigations and write reports.
- Plan, implement and evaluate emergency reactionary services.
- Identify and report safety hazards such as defects and breaches.
- Ensure compliance to Hospital rules, regulations and procedures.
- Carry-out all responsibilities delegated by AD: Facilities Management.
- Implement security measures in order to protect and safeguard premises, people and equipment.
- Train and develop security personnel and ensure continuous implementation of EPMDS.
- Knowledge of Public Service Policies, Acts and Procedures
- Good knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Ability to organize and coordinate.
- Strong supervisory skills.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Proof of current registration with PSIRA (Grade B)
- Three (3) years security experience.
- Senior Certificate or Equivalent qualification.
Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amatikulu, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.kznhealth.gov.za.