Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Implement a comprehensive nursing care plan/program for the promotion of health, selfcare treatment and rehabilitation of patients.
- Establish and maintain adherence to clinical governance pillars and processes.
- Manage people suffering from musculoskeletal malfunctions and diseases.
- Utilize human, material and physical resources efficiently and effectively
- Maintain a plan to improve the quality of nursing and health care
- To assist in Employee Performance Management Developments System (EPMDS) of staff and implement Employee Assistance Program
- Knowledge of public services acts, regulations and policies
- Demonstrate an understanding of nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practices
- Demonstrate effective communication with client/patients, supervisors and other clinicians, including report writing when required.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure good nursing care
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Post basic Diploma in Medical & Surgical Nursing Science-Orthopaedic Nursing, with duration of at least 1 year, accredited with the South African Nursing Council
- Current registration with South African Nursing Council as a General Nurse.
- Senior certificate (Grade 12)
- Degree/Diploma in General Nursing
- Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Eshowe, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.kznhealth.gov.za.