Website Tsebo Solutions Group
Thorburn Security Solutions is looking for a highly motivated candidate to fill the role of Reaction Officers. Reporting to the Contract Manager, the Reaction Officer is responsible for monitoring the security operations for a client. Implement security regulations and rules to ensure a safe environment for employees and visitors of the client. As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business.
- Provide excellent customer service • Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Remain in compliance with local, provincial and national government regulations
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Ensure that the equipment under own use is in a working condition through preventative maintenance
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Firearm Competency (Handgun, Shotgun & Rifle )
- Valid driver’s license;
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12 or Grade 10 & 11 with more than 2 years’ experience
- Armed response certificate;
- PSIRA Grade B certificate;
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.