Website Tsebo Solutions Group
We are recruiting a Cashier to join our team, The Cashier is the first line of contact that the customer has when entering a store. Cashiers receive cash, cheques or credit/debit card payments, record these payments using cash registers or electronic equipment, and provide change to customers.
- To ensure that the daily cash up and related paperwork is completed accurately and completely according to the standard.
- Assist anywhere possible when the store is quiet, including assisting in cleaning.
- Clean up the counter and Prepares a Sales analysis on a daily basis.
- Must on close of shift, ensure that the Admin Assistant / Admin manager has been called to do an end of shift cash-up for each till.
- Must assist in the smooth running of the front of house.
- Any discrepancies must be accounted for and short falls will be deducted as per agreement.
- Must assist the front of house and back of house in running with orders.
- Must have excellent operational skills on all point of sale tills, and have the ability to control cash.
- Must have confidence in handling money
- Be able to work quickly and accurately
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have completed a National Senior Certificate
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Perseverance, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.