Website Tsebo Solutions Group
We are looking for a strong Procurement Administrator to provide support the daily activities of the technology purchasing function. Ýou will review technology purchasing decisions, orders, and vendor contracts. Manage the ordering of IT assets and peripherals from authorised IT vendors. Creates purchase orders for the acquisition of IT equipment and performs related administrative tasks. The Group IT is a centre of excellence team providing IT support to all employees. The team comprises seasoned IT professionals who are dedicated to provide service excellence and delivery to all Tsebo Employees. As the preferred candidate you will work with seasoned IT specialists and be instrumental in ensuring employees have key business tools to perform their roles.
- Obtain and review competitive bids and quotes from approved IT suppliers
- To place orders according to Group IT standards and update status thereof
- End of life asset management – Ensure all assets that have reached end of life are disposed as per the IT asset disposal policy
- Tracking and capturing IT asset information into asset tracking system
- To assist Group IT in safeguarding IT assets and to assist in maintaining an accurate record of IT assets.
- Efficient communications with suppliers and Tsebo business to manage procurement expectations.
- Ensure all Capex documents, quotations and orders as per Group IT standards, ensuring that these are available for audit purposes.
- MS Dynamics 365 or ERP system experience
- Knowledge of procurement, strategic sourcing processes and supplier management
- Computer Literate (MS Office – strong Excel and Word)
- MS Office, with advanced experience in Excel
- Ability to resolve order problems and escalations
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant tertiary qualification – advantageous
- Three years of significant work experience working in a high volume fast paced office environment with high degree of responsibility
- Previous experience in a procurement and or similar role supporting IT will be a distinct advantage
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.