Website Tsebo Solutions Group
Thorburn Security Solutions is looking for a highly motivated candidate to fill the role of Creditors Controller. You will be responsible for processing of montly expenses and Balance Sheet Recons (Petty Cash, Sundry Creditors and Trade Creditors) within our Thorburn Security Solutions division.
- Petty cash administration and checking before submitting for reimbursement. Balance Sheet Recons (Petty Cash, Sundry Creditors and Trade Creditors).
- Ensuring that petty cash users adhere to the Tsebo petty cash policy.
- Adhere to the Thorburn Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Management System’s Policies & Procedures as applicable to this position
- Vendor and payment recons, submission of payment packs to cash book office, processing payments and sending out remittances and proof of payments to suppliers.
- Processing of expense by resolving issues and ensuring that the aging is matching
- Attending to ad hoc duties given by the National Creditors Manager and Regional Credit Controller.
- Weekly age analysis report and Preparing vetting documents for the National Controller
- Attending to queries that arises from the region.
- Processing intercompany payment jornals and invoices
- Confirmation of balances at month end
- Month end report of reconciliation of vendor accounts and sending pays for payment
- Deadline driven
- Attention to details and good numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bargaining skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12
- Relevant Tertiary qualification to be an added advantage
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: 21 October 2022
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.