Website Tsebo Solutions Group
We are currently looking for a Project Manager who will be based in Parow. The main purpose of this role is to oversee the daily workings of the organisation’s operations. Responsible to maintain a high-quality standard of the organisation’s deliverables in line with site specific SLA’s. Responsible to manage client relations, perform cleaning and equipment inspections, support and develop the site management.
- Ensure consistently high service standards are maintained for all services in scope with regular site visits and inspections Labour management.
- Ensure work schedules/job cards are in place for each position and relevant to site.
- Ensure that all OHS act (Occupational Health and Safety) requirements are adhered to for site specific requirements in line with company policies, quality programmes and legislation.
- The Project Manager is responsible to ensure that Contract Managers and Supervisors abide by the company disciplinary code and that this is consistently applied.
- Ensure correct billing and analysis of monthly financial results during financial sign off of trading accounts to identify any problematic areas and pro-actively take appropriate corrective action.
- Business management principles, including proven financial skills.
- Knowledge of Infection Control and Safety regulations in healthcare environment.
- Strong people skills and knowledge or Industrial relations.
- Strong on client relationships and strong communication skills.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in managing large compliments of people and a large client portfolio.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment on middle management level.
- Relevant tertiary business qualification.
- Minimum Matric.
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.