Website Tsebo Solutions Group
We are in search for a dynamic and versatile Divisional Technology Manager to be responsible for day-to-day management of the Tsebo Facilities l IT environment, including the coordination and oversight of divisional IT related projects. Responsible for being the single point of contact between the Tsebo Facilities and Group IT for all divisional information technology related matters. You will support and drive in collaboration with Group IT the implementation of a fit for purpose IT Strategy, Digital Strategy, Data Strategy and Processes in line with divisional Strategic imperatives and the agreed operating model in order to enable business growth and development
- Support Group IT in ensuring the accurate and timeous submission of the divisional IT report.
- Ensure that all system requirements are identified and met before installation
- Contribute to providing reports/motivations for all IT requirements.
- Critically review, analyse and define information requirements
- Ensures all IT requests and incidents are logged via the Tsebo IT Call Centre
- Ensure effective implementation of all systems development changes
- Oversee systems development carried out by service providers
- Data, Information Security and Cyber Security
- IT/Technology Infrastructure Design and Planning
- Working knowledge of various system integration formats
- IT Governance & Compliance – COBIT and ITIL
- Project Management – SAFE/DAD/Prince2/PMBoK
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Systems Analyst Experience
- IT management experience.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science
- 7+ years professional IT management experience and proven working experience as a Technology manager
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.