Website Tsebo Solutions Group
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business.
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur – Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Oversee personnel (Security officers, tactical response team etc )
- Adhere to the Thorburn Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Management System’s Policies & Procedures as applicable to this position.
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Manage security aspects of an event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Financial understanding – Excellent computer knowledge –
- Must have fire arm competency for business use
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise –
- Should have some working knowledge of logistics –
Qualifications and Experience:
- proven experience deploying tactical teams an advantage
- SAMTRAC qualification
- SA Drivers Licence
- PSIRA Grade A Qualified
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.