As a Machine Learning Engineer, your expertise directly translates into the development of robust machine learning models in the e-commerce domain. You come from a development background with an emphasis on applied machine learning. You will have the opportunity to implement best practices to improve the existing machine learning models and participate in the development of new ones.
- Brainstorm new ideas and concepts to solve specific use cases.
- Work with a firehose of customer data.
- Analyze, build, evaluate and productionise machine learning models.
- Work with teammates on design and code reviews.
- Keep abreast of developments in the machine learning domain.
- Touch all aspects of the business in your domain.
- Strong knowledge of different types of recommendation systems.
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis, modeling and machine learning techniques.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with deploying machine learning to production environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field or related experience and a minimum of 3 years of Software Development experience along with experience applying machine learning to real-world problems, is required.
- Experience with TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, PyTorch and Pandas.
- Company: Takealot
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.takealot.com.