A QA API Analyst’s job duties include planning, designing, and evaluating products, as well as collaborating with production management. The QA API Analyst makes sure that the finished product can be identified easily and tested thoroughly. Testing returned units, collecting data, and analyzing patterns are also among the test engineer’s duties.
- Test case management, creation and execution
- API backend testing (REST services, Kafka, SQL) using Postman and automation
- Perform all tasks with attention to detail
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Provide daily & weekly status test reporting to team lead
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Read and comprehend requirements for testing
- The ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to analyse and solve complex problems quickly and creatively.
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and within the team
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree or Advanced Diploma in Computer Science/Software Engineering/related technical discipline with 5 years of Technical backend testing applications solid experience.
- 3 years Software testing (API and SQL DB).
- 2 years backend API automation experience using a programming language.
- Company: Takealot
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.takealot.com.