Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a Project Engineer to join the Takealot Delivery Team (TDT). We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hardworking people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related total remuneration package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Coordinating changes required in the TDT network in support of business expansion;
- Active Stakeholder Management by ensuring clear communication channels are maintained between all parties involved in improvement projects.
- Investigating, establishing and implementing standardized resources across the TDT network;
- Working cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders to optimise total delivery lead-time and logistics cost; and
- Initiating and implementing continuous improvement projects across the TDT network to improve efficiency and reduce cost;
- Ability to interpret complex operational environments, identify problem areas and project manage the implement of leading edge solutions;
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders;
- Good leadership and team development skills;
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BEng Industrial or Logistics degree
- High degree of personal motivation and resilience.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years within Logistics / Supply Chain
- Company: Takealot
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.takealot.com.