Website North West University
This positions forms part of the ITC Operations & Infrastructure group and focus on the planning implementing and deployment of IT systems.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Monitors the market to gain knowledge and understanding of currently emerging technologies. Identifies new and emerging hardware and software technologies and products based on own area of expertise, assesses their relevance and potential value to the organisation, contributes to briefings of staff and management.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects (typically lasting 6-12 months, with direct business impact, teams of 3-5 and firm deadlines). Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project. Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate. Ensures Quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure. Manages the change control procedure and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree or Advance Diploma or NQF6 2-3 year or 6 years Equivalent IT Certifications with relevant experience
- 5 -1 0 years’ experience in Systems Project Management
- 5 -1 0 years’ experience Working in enterprise IT environment
Company: North West University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Potchefstroom, North West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit nwu.ci.hr.