Leading a store team to meet business KPIs including driving sales, cost control, mitigating risks and stock loss, administration and ensuring world class store standards.
- Increase sales by focusing on customer service and world-class store standards, maintenance of the store image, stock management and promotional implementation
- Leading a dynamic team of Dynamos – taking responsibility for team training, coaching and performance.
- Stock loss is minimised by having a healthy store culture and following security measures, stock and cash handling procedures.
- Manage cost according to the company low cost culture by driving efficiencies in the store.
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are done according to the company guidelines.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft and/or Google GSuite – will be an advantage).
- Strong Managerial capabilities – ability to plan, lead, organise and control.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in a retail environment within a leadership role.
- Relevant tertiary education – a degree/diploma in a business/retail related field would be an advantage.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jansenville , Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.pepstores.com.