Website North West University
To coordinate all operations of the Higher Degree Administration office on the Potchefstroom campus, relating to life cycle steps of students, and logistics regarding the office and staff of PC Higher Degrees. Reporting to Section Head and the Director of the Division as direct line managers.
- Advising students and staff regarding relevant policies for this division and the programme-related rules, regulations, and guidelines, and ensuring that programmes’ administration processes comply.
- Providing support to the Section Head in managing the quality assurance processes of the operational aspects of Higher Degree administration.
- Providing training and support to administrative staff regarding programme administration processes and functions
- Managing the integrity of programme administration processes in collaboration with faculty staff, academics and other stakeholders.
- Coordinating and handling student programme enquiries and providing guidance to students, academic staff, and external stakeholders
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritize daily tasks on a personal level and for a team.
- Ability to learn and implement new systems and processes
- Ability to respond to client queries with the correct application of the processes for Higher Degrees, in a professional and calm manner.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree on NQF 7.
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience with university student administrative systems such as Outlook, and relevant Microsoft office software.
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience in a Higher Degree Administration (HDA) environment.
Company: North West University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Potchefstroom, North West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit nwu.ci.hr.