Website Santam Insurance
Santam is looking for a passionate, proactive, and energetic individual for a position as Treasury Accounting Officer. The position exists in Corporate Services: Group Treasury, based in Tyger valley, Bellville.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Santam Vacancies
- Assist and resolve any issues / queries related to bank statements
- Prepare and reconcile the settlement accounts on IT2 system (in accordance with the intercompany loan agreements, ZAR, and CFC bank accounts as well as General Ledger accounts in JDE system
- Prepare inter -and intra- bank account funding requests/ payments via online banking platforms and IT2 system
- This position requires working closely with the various business partners, Credit Control and Group Reporting teams etc
- Assist and prepare monthly Treasury financial reports (KPI’ s) with comments and analysis findings.
- Ad hoc requests from internal and external stakeholders (e.g. banks; GIA, external audit.
- Assist with monthly review of the ageing and resolution of unallocated reconciling items to ensure accurate financial reporting.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Santam Vacancies
- Knowledge of IFRS Accounting principles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate (Advanced Excel)
- Strong co-ordination, organisational and planning skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: Santam Vacancies
- JD Edwards System experience (advantageous)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience on online banking platforms
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Financial or Treasury/ Banking department
- B Com (Acc) / B Com Finance Degree or similar qualification
JOB DETAILS: Santam Vacancies
- Company: Santam Insurance
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.santam.co.za.