Website South African National Parks
A vacancy currently exists Receptionist at the Garden Route National Park in the Tsitsikamma Section: Storms River Mouth Rest Camp. The successful candidate will report to the Front Office Supervisor.
- To perform general administration relevant to the Reception, Entrance Gate and Information Centre.
- Conduct ad-hoc administration duties as and when requested by the Front Office Supervisor.
- Conducting Gate Official/Gate Administrator duties from time to time as and when needed.
- Conducting boat operation office-related duties from time to time as and when needed.
- To welcome visitors, allocate accommodation and attend to queries from guests.
- To maintain a constant supply of organizational brochures for distribution in the brochure racks.
- Working overtime and working on weekends & public holidays are required: 6 days, 45 hours per week.
- Computer literacy with a working knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel
- Proficiency in English and two other languages of the area.
- Good administration skills and sound interpersonal skills.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Twelve months of practical experience in Tourism front office-related work
- Grade 12 (Matric certificate)
- Company: South African National Parks
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: George, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.sanparks.org.