Smh Group Pty Ltd ta Southern Motor Holding
TO CARRY OUR SALES WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT AS A “SALES MANAGER”
The position will be based in Bryanston Gauteng
- The main purpose of this position is to control a well-organized and profitable New and Pre-Owned vehicle department.
- The above outcome will be considered successful under the following conditions:
- Professional, knowledgeable, and competent staff.
- Timeous service, meeting / exceeding client requirement / expectations.
- Follow up systems and processes.
- Profitable business, i.e., target within budget.
- Harmonious relationship between departments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct sales meetings, by ensuring that relevant information is available on which business decisions are/will be taken, giving feedback on current performances and targets, allowing all staff to give input in matters, discuss CSI results and action.
- Control all costs as per budget.
- Control debtors by achieving set turnaround time.
- Do financial, productivity and sales reporting, accurately, timeously in order achieve expected norms and standards.
- Manage business activities by hands-on interactive processes, by being knowledgeable regarding all business activities, issues, and problems in the department; proactively solving problems where needed, evaluating productivity measures.
- Manage human resources by attracting, developing, and retaining competent employees, ensuring that staff issues are proactively dealt with.
- All facilities operate in terms of risk management standards, by doing physical checks.
- Ensuring that sales executives are competent and that they receive appropriate training, when needed.
- Creating marketing awareness for the sales area, utilizing customer feedback, direct sales, CSI summary, increased brand awareness, and marketing meets target market, in line with manufacturers marketing approach.
- Managing Lost Leads.
Desired Experience & Qualification
COMMITMENT PLEDGE: BY APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION, I CONFIRM THAT I AM SUITED AND CAPABLE TO CARRY OUT THIS JOB ROLE TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITIES.
- Able to motivate a sales team to achieve objectives
- Management and marketing skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Ability to manage and administer a department, to provide organization systems and leadership.
- Up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation and of trade practices.
Package & Remuneration
Salary and Commission for this position is market related.
To apply for this job please visit www.pnet.co.za.