Website Adcorp Group
A workplace solutions company that offers a wide range of diverse talent management solutions has an opportunity for a customer-oriented Resourcing Consultant in Woodmead.
To drive and be fully accountable for efficient and profitable operational service delivery in line with Client Service Level Agreements and Pricing Schedules.
- Manages the RPO service to the client (Pharmaceutical) as per the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Covering the entire process of recruitment with the Clients and Candidates, from consulting on the head count through to the qualifying of a job description
- Adhere strictly to the client’s recruitment KPI’s as contained within the SLA
- Develops and maintains client relationships by establishing rapport with client Business Units and Hiring Managers
- Obtain business recruitment needs from various Business Units within the organization
- Conduct recruitment strategy discussions, with Hiring Managers, in line with job description requirements
- Loading of job requisitions on Workday
- Preparing adverts to be posted to business and social media via Quest marketing
- Posting of jobs on Workday
- Response handling of applications on the client’s Applicant Tracking System
- Pre-screening interviews of suitable candidates
- Co-ordinating and interviewing from an HR perspective all internal and external Candidates that meet the job requirements
- Scheduling Psychometric assessments as per business requirements
- Ensures all candidates reference and verification checks are conducted prior to submitting through to Offer Stage
- Obtaining all offer detail information from selected candidates in terms of salaries and benefits.
- Co-ordinate, recommend and collaborate to inform incumbent of an offer
- Compile an appointment recommendation report in line with client’s policies
- Communicate and provide regret feedback to unsuccessful shortlisted candidates
- Set up sessions with internal declined candidates and Hiring managers to provide concise feedback
- Handle the on boarding documents directly with the on boarding team
- Conduct exit interviews
- Provide monthly reports – in terms of Talent Acquisition KPI’s, and ad-hoc reports required by the client
- Responsible for the recruitment statistics reporting on a weekly basis
- Attend and provide feedback, weekly and bi-weekly with the HR Business Partner
- Attend and present Talent Acquisition KPI tracking to Head of Talent – quarterly
- Leverages relationship networks and partnerships to gain influence and support
- Demonstrates personal commitment to business partners by fulfilling responsibilities, following partnership agreements, involving others and removing obstacles to team accomplishments.
- Establishes and consolidates good interpersonal relationships by listening to others and objectively considering their ideas and opinions even when they conflict with own ideas.
- Supports the business by providing an exceptional level of service delivery which includes attending to queries timeously and effectively.
- Always attending to queries in a professional manner both in person and in writing and timeously.
- Develop awareness of client future business needs and identify potential opportunities.
- Basic Compensation and Benefits experience. Proven ability to read and understand various remunerations, statements, and salary structures across different organisations
- Grade 12
- Up to 2 years supervisory or HR generalist experience.
- 2-3 years generalist recruitment sourcing experience. Recruitment in the Pharmaceutical Industry is advantageous.
- Talent Mapping essential
To apply for this job please visit primereason.co.za.