A career within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. You’ll also help organisations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals.
- Expand professional network internally and externally.
- Management of billings, debtors and assignment budgeting.
- Compliance with risk management procedures.
- Producing high level Tax opinions that add value to clients’ business.
- Managing a range of tax assignments reporting to Managers/ Partners.
- Act as operational Client contact on a portfolio of clients.
- Perform Tax reviews as part of statutory audits.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Good client relationship management skills.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Qualified CA, Admitted Attorneys, Postgraduate studies in Taxation desirable.
- 2-3 years related consulting experience
- Company: PwC
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.co.za.