In order to effectively streamline operational support in the RAS competencies, the RAS Operations Forum was established. The forum is simply a platform where individuals supporting the operations of their teams can discuss operational issues and solutions.
- Submitting and processing expense claims timeously and accurately (including software subscriptions, professional membership fees, exams)
- Processing of all IOCNs and making sure they are processed correctly (especially where codes are closed)
- Managing the debtors including liaising with overseas debtors and local finance teams to have payments allocated correctly (including withholding tax certificates).
- Maintaining the staff planner and assisting with staff project allocation
- Coordinating annual talent management activity and tracking progress against planned activities
- Assisting with the Staff short term secondment process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively meet varying deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Proven ability to work independently
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in a RAS environment and a comprehensive understanding of the organisation is essential
- Project Management Experience
- Company: PwC
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.co.za.