As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Ability to market PwC services and to establish contacts in the marketplace
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Pro – active and committed to delivery
- Excellent communication skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of Audit experience
- Completed SAICA/SAIPA articles
- Company: PwC
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.co.za.