A career within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
- Learn about how my business works and how they operate in the industry/ marketplace.
- Apply understanding of business models (including the firm’s)/corporate governance and/or regulatory frameworks of clients and identify opportunities for efficiencies and take action to implement them.
- Gather information from a range of sources when analysing and solving complex problems.
- Get involved in activities which help to strengthen the brand, internally and externally.
- Support peers and team members, demonstrating you care passionately about them and their wellbeing.
- Escalate client requests that are in conflict with the firm’s values, standards and practices
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Designing and facilitating workshops for clients
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of HR consulting experience
- Relevant Undergraduate/Honours degree
- Expert and professional registrations and qualifications preferable, i.e. SABPP, ICF, COMENSA etc.
- Company: PwC
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.co.za.