A career in our Reward practice, within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
- An awareness of topical issues surrounding executive reward, both globally and locally, and the preparation of communication material to remuneration committees regarding this information, as well as providing ongoing advice;
- Research on technical, legal, tax, and topical issues arising in connection with executive reward and incentives;
- Drafting employee communications regarding short-term and long-term incentives;
- Monitoring of institutional investor voting patterns and regulation, and analysis of these trends with respect to both design and disclosure of all aspects of remuneration (in particular executive remuneration);
- Ensuring legal/regulatory compliance with regard to long-term incentive / share plans e.g. JSE Listings Requirements, Companies Act. This may include liaising with sponsors, external lawyers, JSE contacts, etc of clients;
- Strong analytical tendency and logical thinking ability
- Ability to deal with clients in a professional and cordial manner
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to deal with multiple demands under tight client deadlines
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 1 to 5+ years of contractual / commercial law or commercial tax experience.
- BCom LLB, HDip Tax, or LLM in tax or commercial law would be highly desirable.
- Company: PwC
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.co.za.