You will enjoy the technical aspects of your accounting knowledge and be up to date with the latest developments in international financial reporting standards.
- Input into updating and maintaining the policy statements of the firm;
- Work arising from the firm’s representation on various professional bodies;
- Perform review of listed company financial statements to ensure compliance with the principles and disclosure requirements of IFRS.
- Performing research on accounting matters, legislation and regulatory issues affecting disclosure.
- Commenting on exposure drafts or proposed interpretations;
- Raising the technical profile of PwC in the marketplace via seminars, press releases; production of reference material and publications;
- Able to work as part of a team as well as independently in an unstructured environment
- High energy levels and superior debating skills
- Strong leadership skills (determination), some experience in technical matters preferred
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant professional qualification CA (SA)
- Completed 3 year articles
- Company: PwC
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.co.za.