Website North West University
The incumbent should be available to play a leading role in the research conducted within the School of Chemical and Minerals Engineering as well as the Centre for Excellence in Carbon based Fuels or the Hydrogen South Africa (HySA) Centre of Competence.
- Research is conducted on coal, hydromettalurgy and water research to ensure continuation of the research currently being conducted.
- Involvement in the management of the school and research group
- Ensure the commercial implementation of research results Involvement in community projects
- Lecture typical chemical Engineering Modules, assist with the projects and Design module of 4th year students
- Must be able to interact with postgraduate students
- NRF rating accreditation.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A PhD in Engineering (NQF 10).
- ECSA or any other relevant Professional Registration
- A minimum of 10 years’ lecturing and research experience.
Company: North West University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Potchefstroom, North West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit nwu.ci.hr.