Website Adcorp Group
A company that is credible in delivering staffing solutions, workforce management, medical fitness screening and home care has an opportunity for a Placement Arena Manager in Gauteng.
The Placement Manager will be responsible to manage a team of Placement Consultants and to ensure that goals and objectives are achieved and that the team are process and system compliant. They are also responsible for effective placements according to Client service level agreements (“SLA’s”) and staffing requirements. The Placement Manager is responsible to ensure that the team effectively places assignees in support of the clients strategy of providing quality care to the patients.
- FINANCIAL GROWTH
- To manage and direct operations in the Placement Arena to optimize service delivery and provide professional, efficient, effective and legally compliant service to the clients that successfully impact on profitability, client and assignee retention
- CLIENT CENTRICITY
- Understands the varying client contexts and how the SLA will impact on staffing requirements
- Through a consultative approach, develop an in depth understanding of the clients’ environment and workforce requirements
- Frequent Engagement with the respective Branch Manager / Account Manager to identify problems / potential problems and strategize solutions
- Pro -actively engage with the Clients to identify problems / potential problems to identify opportunities for improvement
- Analyses client feedback and uses this feedback to ensure service enhancements by optimizing own and staff behaviour.
- OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- PLACEMENT ARENA
- Manages the end to end Charisma placement process
- In depth knowledge of the Charisma Placement SOP
- Ensure that the Placement Consultants adhere to the SOP thereby ensuring best placement practices and procedures
- Ensure that the Placement Consultants have good knowledge and insight into the clients’ requirements and understand how to match the clients’ requirements with the necessary assignee qualifications, skills and competencies
- Liaise and strategize with the respective Branch Manager / Account Manager to identify staff for specific client projects
- Ensure regular meetings with the Branch Managers / Account Managers/ Clinical Facilitators to facilitate the handover of new assignees who have successfully completed the Charisma orientation and induction programme and are ready for placement
- Facilitate meetings with the Placement Consultants to ensure information sharing around new assignees
- Monitor and track the placement of the new assignees
- Assist and troubleshoots in the placement arena, negotiates with the clients and or assignees to ensure all orders are filled
- Ensure reported assignee incidents are effectively managed:
- Major performance and or conduct incidents are referred to the respective Branch Manager / Account Manager for investigation and management
- Minor incident that can be dealt with telephonically are managed and recorded on infoCALL and timeous feedback is provided to the clients
- Fluency with all assignee benefits offerings, encourage proactive engagement with assignees sin support of assignee retention strategies and loyalty to the Charisma brand
- Act as the assignee advocate as and when needed
- PLACEMENT ARENA
- AFTER HOURS AND WEEKENDS
- Roster the Placement Consultants to ensure adequate coverage after hours and on weekends
- Ensure that the Placement Consultants adhere to the SOP’s thereby ensuring best placement practices and procedures
- Provide support after hours and on weekends as and when needed
- Monthly analysis of the Placement Consultants placement stats to ensure that they meet their targets.
- Monthly analysis of fill rate
- Together with the respective Branch Manager / Account Manager monitor and track the Client billings and assignee headcount
- Monitor and track assignee labour hours to ensure adherence to BCEA
- Grade 12 or equivalent Business, Diploma or Degree in Commerce and Management Studies
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in the Healthcare TES Industry environment, of which 2 – 3 years at senior/ leadership level
To apply for this job please visit primereason.co.za.