Website Adcorp Group
Our company is looking for the ideal candidate will have a strong background in Oracle Cloud HCM or ERP modules – however we may also consider candidates with an excellent technical knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite.
The role will involve the delivery of a wide range of technical solutions across the Oracle Cloud suite, working on multiple projects in parallel and being responsible for the delivery of technical tasks on those projects. The primary focus will be ensuring that customer requirements are understood and that solutions are fit for purpose.
This role represents a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to grow and develop their Oracle career, using the latest generation of Oracle Cloud tools across multiple, complex projects.
- Working with the sales team during the pre-sales engagement process and providing estimates for a range of technical work.
- Participation in the development of proof of concepts for use during sales engagement
- Prepare and deliver technical workshops and engaging with business Stakeholders in requirements gathering and business mapping
- Client onsite visits will be required at different stages of the projects
- Technical Tasks include BI Publisher Reports/Integrations, Approval Workflows, Fast Formular and HCM Extracts
- Create appropriate documentation such as requirements, detailed analysis, technical documentation or user guides
- Supporting existing customers technical solutions and resolving any issues/enhancements that may occur.
- Collaborate with Oracle Support to provide solutions as functional and technical bugs are encountered.
- Adherence to documented development standards and implementation of “best practice” development methods
- Carry out unit testing on code and develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified code.
- Responsible for the design, development, testing and support of technical tasks in Oracle Cloud
- Experience working with an onshore/offshore delivery model
- Experience in Oracle Cloud (Fusion) Fast Formulas
- Excellent Oracle technical skills with the ability to build complex Oracle components using PL/SQL and SQL
- Team player with demonstrable ownership of issues and ability to escalate when necessary
- Experience in working with BI Publisher custom templates
- Extensively worked on BI Publisher reports, Migration and Workflow components
- Completed at least 2 full ERP or HCM Oracle Cloud (Fusion) project implementations or EBS project implementations
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, incorporate innovations, and stay up to date with industry and business directions.
- Excellent Communication skills (written and oral) with good attention to detail
- Experience in Oracle Cloud (Fusion) approval workflow
- Experience in customising Oracle Cloud (Fusion) seeded reports
- Flexibility when it comes to supporting new technologies
- At least 5 years of experience in Oracle ERP/HCM project implementations as a technical developer
- Strong leadership skills and a dedication to achieving business outcomes and project deadlines.
- Extensive Knowledge on underlying database structure for ERP/HCM Oracle Cloud (Fusion) or EBS
- Exposure to Oracle Cloud (Fusion) modules specifically with BI Publisher
- Experience building web services
- Ability to operate successfully in a multi-tasked environment, with periods of pressure
- Proven experience in a customer facing role
Company: Adcorp Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A