Website Motus Holdings Limited
To receive parts and consignments into the warehouse and bin these parts accordingly. To pick and deliver parts daily to relevant areas or departments, in compliance with agreed standard operating procedures.
- Deliver and collect goods and customers at required destinations in a safe and proper manner.
- Ensure that vehicles are in an excellent operating condition and report non-compliance to immediate superior.
- Report on transactional activities to provide timely information for decision making in area of accountability.
- Identify and apply known solutions to operational problems and escalate unresolved issues.
- Execute work activities effectively and efficiently in order to prevent financial loss and maximise financial performance.
- Execute driving tasks and activities in compliance with legal rules and regulations.
- Re-bin stock based on system generated movement information to optimise warehouse layout Scan stock and bin parts into allocated areas into the warehouse.
- Knowledge of parts, components and material
- Basic knowledge of inventory policy and process
- A valid South African driver’s license
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 0 - 1 year experience in a similar environment Higher Certificates and/or Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates with NQF Level 04
- Company: Motus Holdings Limited
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit motus.erecruit.co.