Website Motus Holdings Limited
To plan, manage and monitor the implementation of all sales activities and processes related to parts, in order to maximise sales, and maintain agreed profit margins.
- To compare and review the perpetual count daily and file the report daily for the DP/Accountant to review.
- To ensure parts are ordered correctly and the order control file is used daily and kept up to date.
- To work through parts bought not sold on a daily basis and report back to DP on a weekly basis.
- To ensure that all job cards are received from the workshop the previous day so that you can ensure that parts are in stock and pre-picked for the following day.
- Authorise the purchase of any part that is not a very fast, fast or medium mover. On these parts cost plus VAT deposit must be taken.
- To ensure all parts suppliers invoices are receipted correctly and supplier invoices are being signed off.
- To adhere to KIA standards and action any deviation.
- To ensure all COD and cash sales monies are being collected on a daily basis as you are personally responsible for any outstanding amount.
- Customer Service Knowledge of parts, components and material Operational Implementation.
- Operational Planning Organisational excellence and productivity culture.
- A valid South African driver’s license.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Higher Certificates and/or Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates with NQF Level 04
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which at least 1 – 3 years’ supervisory /team lead experience
- Company: Motus Holdings Limited
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit motus.erecruit.co.