Website Marriott International
Ensure staff is working together as a team. Inspect grooming and attire of staff and rectify any deficiencies. Communicate with guests, other employees, or departments to ensure guest needs are met. Respond to and try to fulfill any special banquet event arrangements. Set up banquet area/room, ensuring cleanliness and proper set up of furniture/equipment. Inspect and maintain table set-ups for cleanliness, neatness and agreement with group requirements and company standards, and resolve any problems. Document pertinent information in appropriate department logbook.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.