Website Marriott International
No matter what position you are in, there are a few things that are critical to success – creating a safe workplace, following company policies and procedures, upholding quality standards, and ensuring your uniform, personal appearance, and communications are professional. Doing all these things well (and other reasonable job duties as requested) is critical for F&B Service Experts – to get it right for our guests and our business each and every time.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Marriott Jobs 2022
- Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages.
- Set tables according to type of event and service standards, including types of linens, glassware, plate/chinaware, and silver/flatware, ensuring all supplies meet quality standards.
- Follow appropriate procedures for serving alcohol, follow local Training & Guidance.
- Transport bank to/from assigned workstation, following security procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Anticipate guests’ service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Customer Service Orientation
- English Language Proficiency
- Interpersonal Skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Higher Education, Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of related work experience
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.