Website Marriott International
Assists the Front Office Manager in administering front office functions and supervising staff on a daily basis. Front office areas include Bell/Door Staff, Switchboard and Guest Services/Front Desk. Position directs and works with managers and employees to carry out procedures ensuring an efficient check in and check out process. Ensures guest and employee satisfaction and maximizes the financial performance of the department.
- Assist in championing the Marriott Bonvoy Rewards loyalty mind-set
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the Front Office goals to produce desired results.
- Operate the hotel’s Property Management System: OPERA/MARSHA
- Maintain the reception desk by ensuring the Front Office standards and procedures are implemented within the Department
- Maintaining the required service standards and procedures for the Front Office Department
- Assist with the balancing of room type inventory between Opera/MARSHA
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Computer literacy (Word and Excel)
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- A high level of leadership and motivational skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.