Website Marriott International
Our jobs aren’t just about giving guests a smooth check-in and check-out. Instead, we want to build an experience that is memorable and unique. Our Guest Experience Experts take the initiative to deliver a wide range of services that guide guests through their entire stay. They are empowered to move about their space and do what needs to be done. Whether processing operational needs, addressing guest requests, completing reports, or sharing the highlights of the local area, the Guest Experience Expert makes transactions feel like part of the experience.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest’s name when possible.
- Stay up-to-date on the local area so that you are prepared to provide specific recommendations for guests.
- Process all check-outs including express check-outs, resolving any late and disputed charges, settling account, retrieving room key, and requesting comments on guest’s stay.
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations in computer system (e.g., Fidelio, PMS, FOSSE, OPERA), verifying guest identity, requesting form of payment, assigning room, and issuing room key in accordance with property policies and procedures.
- English Language Proficiency
- Customer Service Orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Higher Education, Diploma or equivalent
- No related work experience is required
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.