Website Marriott International
Reporting directly to the Chief Engineer, the successful incumbent will be required to maintain the appearance of the built environment including but not exclusive to all guest rooms, public and back of house areas, paint and wood, plumbing, heating, furniture and fittings and basic electrical repairs as well as maintain the quality and standards of the Westin Cape Town
- To be familiar with and understand the use of all spares and tools under positions control.
- Complete all daily duties as set out in departmental duties and requirements.
- Operation and maintenance of all equipment pertaining to heating, air-conditioning electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems.
- Participation in and contribution to the effective implementation and completion to standards of preventative maintenance programs for the hotel.
- Be conversant with the BMS for the effective control of utilities.
- Ability to perform physically challenging tasks
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to speak, read and write in the English language
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 4-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.