Website Marriott International
Prepare breads and pastries, including preparing doughs and fillings, proofing, baking, and decorating as appropriate. Review Production sheet to understand variety of baked goods to be produced daily. Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality and presentation standards, and food prep checklists. Maintain kitchen logs for food safety program compliance. Keep Chef informed of excess food items for planning of daily specials. Safely and appropriately use baking and measuring tools/equipment/appliances to prepare baked foods.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
- Complete appropriate safety training and certifications to perform work tasks.
- Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Technical, Trade, or Vocational School Degree
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.