Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity available for a Team Leader to be based in Duhkwas Branch. The purpose of this role is to assist with managing the Branch to achieve the business objectives in accordance with the Regional and Retail Operations strategy.
- Ensure all team members are dressed in their correct Hollywood uniform when on duty.
- Ensure all operational communication within the Branch is circulated to all team members.
- Ensure adherence to credit card administration and EFT policies where applicable.
- Ensure to reconcile by end of shift to the balance which is reflected on the LPM, Admin and HIS report.
- Interim checks must be done within the course of the day with Team Leader on duty.
- Ensure team member are issued with correct floats at the end of their shift.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
- High ethical standards and must be reliable at all times.
- Impressive people management and reporting skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to show initiative at all times.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant Diploma, Degree or NQF 4 Learnership.
- 6 months within the Gaming or Betting industry.
- 1-2 Years leadership experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Company: Makro
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.careers24.com.